The Euro-Mediterranean parliamentary Assembly is active since 2004 with 47 countries from Europe, Middle East and North Africa, where parliamentarians share their knowledge and help each other on:
- Political Affairs, Security, and Human Rights;
- Economic and Financial Affairs, Social Affairs, and Education;
- Improving Quality of Life, Exchanges between Civil Societies, and Culture;
- Women's Rights in Euromed countries;
- Energy, Environment, and Water.
(The share of landfilling of municipal wastes in Europe in 2001- Data from Eurostat)
(A photo of the meeting PA-UfM in Stockholm 27 May 2013)